Sunday, November 22, 2015

Solomonic Demons Interview


1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the musical project?


Solomonic Demons is not just and Ordinary Metal Band even if I'm no the best skilled Musician or Lyricist outside I try to put all My effort in the composition of the Solomonic Demons music trying to give the band an Unique sound with lyrics  of Occultism, Death and Ordinary man issues this is the result of 6 years trying to find the adequate sound because Solomonic Demons is not just music is a cult.


2.How would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recordings/


I focus in Keeping the sound  Raw and Clean; this may sound a contradiction but Metal genre has so many subgeners so is Possible even if Im not an Engineer. I know how I wanna sound it has to be Heavy Thrash and Death.


3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects you explore with the music?


The Main Idea of Solomonic Demons was Demonology I was so obsessed with the grimoire of  the Lesser key of Solomon in 2009 that I decided to create a Project only to focus on the Invocation and description of the Demons founded on the spell books. The album Firestorm is divided in 2 parts  the first part is the Invocation  that focus Lyrics on the topic mentioned already Demonology theres no Satanic themes so far on the lyrics do not get confused , The Second part is the Evil part  were Lyrical themes are more about Death, War and Real world issues also the music is more faster and

less melodic in this part of the album.


4.Your name is Beelzebul and the band name and some of the songs are based upon the Goetia, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in the occult?


Beelzebul cause destruction through tyrants,  cause demons to be worshipped among men, to excite priests to lust, to cause jealousies in cities and murders, and to bring on war when you hear Solomonic  Demons thats what you expect and only the prince of Hell can sign that thats why I call myself Beelzebul, Like I Mentioned Before I was obsessed with Demonology on some point of my life and maybe Im still

thats the Flame that Solomonic Demons always going to need.


5.From 2008 to 2013 there was no music being released can you tell us a little bit more about what was going on during that time frame?


The Project had to many Music changes over the years I never was satisfied until 2013 maybe 10 demos were recorded before I cud present a solid Idea thats why so many years.


6.With this musical project you record everything by yourself but also have a full band on the side, how would you compare the two?


Solomonic Demons and Notas Fantasmas are to different.  Notas Fantasmas is a Black Metal band and focus in Satanic themes is faster even blast

beats  is more nasty like a wild child running with no focus more than destruction.


7.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of metal?


I had seen a lot of reviews and this makes me very happy by the way Im trying to make this thing even better and I can promise next music is going to be better and more technical


8.What is going on with your other band these days?


unfortunately Notas Fantasmas broke up on 2012 I couldn't Make Black Metal anymore I don't feel myself as a Satanic  person without that you cant make black metal even if you just sing just about blasphemy


9.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician in the future?


I hope I can tour worldwide with the project I want people to see Solomonic Demons live more albums are coming like i said this is just the beginning


10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?


I love Metal and I have to many influences and I cant list them all but I can list Solomonic  Demons influences: Atomizer ( Aus ) Coven ( 60s Rock band ), Amorphis, Angel Witch, Destroyer 666, Crematory, Deathhammer, Decapitated, Megadeth, Dissection, Devil Lee Rot, Mercyful fate, Metalucifer and a few more that I don't remember right now. I collect Vinyls Records I love to buy music from New bands that I like and Oldies reiused


11.What are some of your non musical interests?


I have family wife and kids so when Im not either Working or making Music Im spending my time with them


12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?


Im really pleased that I finally was able to exposed Solomonic Demons to the World I was working for years in this project but I promise that this just the beginning of Solomonic Demons journey

Bandcamp
Facebook
Homepage
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment